Facebook

Thursday, June 20, 2019

Timeless Treasure #4 - ATG Tape Dispenser

ATG tape....the big honking "gun" that intimidates even a seasoned stamper or scrapper - until they've used it a few times.  I've been using the Scotch ATG 700 Tape Dispenser (yellow) for probably 15 years or so.  I use the ATG 085 Tape Dispenser (pink) for my classes.  The tape is VERY sticky and once you adhere together two pieces of paper you'd better be happy with the placement as it adheres fast and it adheres firmly.  If you are very quick you can use the warmth of your breath to separate the pieces by slowly peeling away the layers while breathing on the tape where the two pieces of paper are joined.  I can't stress enough the words "quick" and "slowly."

The ATG 700 has an adapter and can accommodate multiple-sized rolls of tape. The ATG 085 can only accommodate 1/4 wide tape.

I've been purchasing my tape from The Tape Depot for years.  At first I went through eBay but now order directly from their website. I joined the "Creators Club" and I have the tape mailed to me automatically every three months. There is a discount when joining the club and also free shipping for club members.

Image result for atg adhesive gun   ATG 700


Image result for atg adhesive gun pink



ATG 085








The Tape Depot

https://www.tapedepot.com/



The link below takes you directly to the product. You can join the Creators Club from this link as well.

https://www.tapedepot.com/product/standard-atg-tape-56720/

No comments:

Post a Comment