Facebook

Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Timeless Treasure #7 Stamp Storage Shelves

When I first moved to our home in Manchester my craft room was in the finished basement and it was HUGE!!! I had a large storage closet and all kinds of shelves on which to put my treasures.  Though there was heat, and natural light, I found that I wasn't going down there very often after work as by the time it warmed up I didn't usually have the energy to play any longer. So after much thought I decided to move my craft room to my son's bedroom on the second floor of our home and move him to the basement (He was thrilled!)  The room is a lot smaller than I was used to. Every square inch of it is maximized and I couldn't fit another piece of furniture - or really anything else for that matter - in here if I tried.  But the truth is - I LOVE it! It is the perfect size for me and I have enough space to create - even with a buddy in here. Now that Michael is married I now have the basement back and it is my classroom/play area/workout space - but most of where I do all my creating is in my craft room. (I'll show it one day!) 

But today's Timeless Treasure is the media tower (Gnedby) from Ikea.  As you can see in the photos below I have five of them. The two that are to the right of the door were just purchased last weekend for the specific purpose of housing my SU current items. They took up the ONLY available wall space left in the room. The other three are for retired SU sets as well as some of my other favorite manufacturers.

GNEDBY Shelf unit IKEA Adjustable shelves can be arranged according to your needs.


GNEDBYShelf unit, white

$50.00
Adjustable shelves can be arranged according to your needs.
Size
80 "
The link below is directly to the item. FYI, it comes in other colors besides white.






No comments:

Post a Comment