Facebook

Friday, June 21, 2019

Timeless Treasure #5 - Easy Read Ruler

Today's post is short and sweet!

I admit it - I'm a measurer! (Is that even a word?)  I am not one to eyeball the layers for my cards. Of course my ruler and all my trimmers have different increments and it's sometimes a pain in the patottie to have to count the eighths or the sixteenths! Though the dilemma with the trimmer is another story, using this ruler has made life so much easier!  Especially also now that I am visually challenged (a pitfall of aging!) I find this ruler especially helpful. I found it on Amazon.  Thanks Lynn Wallick for bringing it to my attention!




Victor EZ12SBL 12" Easy Read Ruler, No-Glare Straight Edge, Labeled in MM, cm & in (1/2", 1/4", 1/8", 1/16") Stainless Steel, Blue


Below is a link to the item in Amazon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment