Facebook

Sunday, June 23, 2019

In-Color Club

On Thursday the order for the In-Color Club arrived. The two boxes were so heavy that Mike had to move them to the basement for me. I LOVE sorting through an order like this (except maybe the Stampin' Blends as they are shipped in singles!).  Are you sad that you didn't join the In-Color Club?  It's a great value - look at all you get:

2019 – 2021 Stampin’ Up! In-Color Club 



Want to collect all of the yummy new colors but don’t want to put out the expense all at once?  Why not join my In-Color Club? The five new colors are Rococo Rose, Terracotta Tile, Pretty Peacock, Seaside Spray and Purple Posy.


This year I will offer two opportunities to make the cards for the club – three if you count the “mail” option for the virtual members! I will hold a class on the morning of the last Saturday of every month (10:00 a.m.) or on the second Wednesday of every month (6:00 p.m.) – June through October.  You will need to let me know in advance which, if any, class you will attend.  The beginning of the month I will charge your credit card $40.00 which will cover the cost of all the items below. The cost of a few of the items have increased but I will not increase the cost of the club and it will remain the same as last year.

A package of cardstock
A Re-inker
Ribbon
Ink pad
Stampin’ Write Marker



If you love the Stampin’ Blend Markers as much as I do you will be happy to know that all but Terracotta Tile will be released in the new catalog. If you would like to have the combo packs of the four colors add $10.00 a month to your order and I will purchase those as well.



*This offer is good for this demonstrator only and is not a Stampin’ Up! promotion.  You must have a credit card on file for the order and I will bill you via Square.
**This offer cannot be combined with any other offer or club.

***You are obligated for the entire five months as I will purchase all of the items up front. 


This year I am offering two opportunities to make the cards for the club. The dates are as follows:


Sea Side Spray
*Thursday, June 27, 2019
Saturday, June 29, 2019

Pretty Peacock
Wednesday, July 10, 2019
Saturday, July 27, 2019

Rococo Rose
Wednesday, August 14, 2019
Saturday, August 31, 2019

Terracotta Tile
Wednesday, September 11, 2019
Saturday, September 28, 2019

Purple Posy
Thursday, October 24, 2019
Saturday, October 26, 2019



If you don't want to participate in the club and own all the wonderful products, maybe you'd just like to make the cards!  For $10 you can do so! Email me and let me know that you'd like to come and make the cards and on which day and I'll reserve your spot.  Here is one of the two cards that we will be doing the first class.  Also, if you'd like to join the club - it's not too late, though you would have to wait a week or so for the first order of the Seaside Spray items. 




No comments:

Post a Comment