Facebook

Sunday, July 21, 2019

New tool!!!

I was speaking to a fellow demonstrator (via email!) about her blog. I loved how she added the SU! products to her blog and asked her if it was a matter of just cut and paste from the SU! online catalog - which I figured was going to be a pain in the pattotie. She told me about an application that she uses to add the products. I've watched a few videos and I think I've got the basics of adding the products.  In the future when I add my card instructions to my blog posts I'll be adding the products used as well.  The cool thing - the link takes you directly to my online store!  How cool is that?  I have a Spotlight class coming up on Wednesday featuring the Come Sail Away Suite.  As a test, here is the link to the bundle of the Suite!  Super cool - thanks so much Kayleen for sharing this awesome tool!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment