Facebook

Sunday, July 7, 2019

Happy Sunday!

Today has been a day of rest....which means I did zero chores - other than throw in a load of laundry, which Mike finished up. But I did manage to stamp quite a bit.  I'm working on a swap with a group of fellow demonstrators and was putting together my card for a group that I get together with about once a quarter.  Why is it that sometimes what is in your mind doesn't always work out so well on the desktop?  I swear it took me two hours to put together one of the cards.  But that's okay - in the end I'm quite pleased with what I accomplished. And I'm doing really well at picking up after each project so my craft room doesn't look as if a cyclone hit!  A good day all around. Now to go downstairs and finish up dinner and maybe get in a few episodes of Game of Thrones. (We're just finishing up season 4 so have a bit to go!)

And my favorite character from Game of Thrones is............... Peter Dinklage!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment