Facebook

Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Halloween Wreath Class








 As many of you know I’m particularly fond of Halloween. I love dressing up, candy, the decorations – most things orange – just a delightful time of year for me.  As a demonstrator I get to preview a number of products before they come to market.  One of my fellow demonstrators, who also happens to be on the design team, made the cutest wreath ever from the little treat boxes shaped like Dracula coffins! (On page 52 of the Holiday Catalog you can see the bottom of her wreath and the little boxes.)  I stopped the video a bunch of times when watching it to try to figure out how she created it.  I think I’ve figured it out! Check out the photos attached to see the wreath I created. (Note, YOUR medallion can be different! Lots of options!)

I’ll be holding two classes, Thursday, September 26 at 6:00 p.m. and Saturday, September 28 at 2:00 p.m. to make the wreath.  Deadline to register is Friday, September 13 at noon.  The cost of the class is $30 and must be prepaid. (Cash, check or credit card) With the fee you will get all the materials to make the wreath, plus the Stylish Scroll Embossing folder

For this class you will need to bring some of your own supplies.  You will need to bring:

·         Gold or Copper metallic ink (I used both.)  I think the Tim Holtz Distress Oxide inks would also work if you have them!
·         White craft ink (pigment ink is the same)
·         White craft glue (a good amount!) that will dry clear. I used the Multipurpose Liquid Glue and I only had to hold the edges of the boxes together for a few seconds.  It holds REALLY good! 
·         Your favorite distressing tool/s. (sponges, daubers, brushes)  Check out the link below to Amazon. I love these brushes and this is a great price. (I paid $4.99 for one small brush at the Expo last year.)

If you would like to purchase the exact products that I used it will be an additional $25.00 (The shipping and tax are waived on these items.)
I used:
·         Delicata Golden Glitz or Celestial Copper (Holiday Catalog page 16) (I used both inks. If you would like both inks it will be an additional $11.00)
·         White Craft Ink (pg. 180 Annual Catalog)
·         Multipurpose Liquid Glue (pg. 183 Annual Catalog)
If any of my long distance customers would like to make the wreath I will send you all the supplies, plus instructions, for $5.00 in shipping.

Now would also be a great time to put in an order for Halloween items!  I love the selections in this year’s catalog.  Check out pages 52-57.  If you place an order along with signing-up for the class I will waive the shipping fee.  Order deadline is also September 13.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment