Facebook

Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Back to School?

I always feel the need to begin anew in September. It must be the habit of starting back to school - either my own school years or when my children were little.  I'm out of the "let's buy new clothes" habit but I do like to begin my Stampin' Up! season of clubs this month.  Stampin' Up! helps with this endeavor as the Holiday Catalog typically goes live in September, this year on the 4th. I'm super excited about this year's catalog and can't wait to hear what you have to say about it.

My first monthly club, The Friday Crew, starts on Friday.  This group is full and has two virtual members to boot.  My second club, The Wednesday Gang, starts next Wednesday. I have room in that group for two more people.  If you're interested, either physically present or as a virtual member please send me a message and I'll forward more details to you. I'd also be happy to start another monthly group if anyone can put together a group of between 8 - 10 people.


Also, in September, SU! has a sale on Designer Series Paper - Buy 3 get one FREE!!! Great time to stock up on some of your favorites.  See below for the eligible paper.




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment