Facebook

Wednesday, August 29, 2018

FMS #352



I had a few free minutes today and wanted to use the SU! Christmas Pines stamp set and the Pretty Pines dies that I will be featuring in my December clubs.  I love to have a few extra sample cards besides the ones we will do in class.  Shaded Spruce and Real Red are great combos for Christmas.


Inks: Shaded Spruce and Real Red
Paper: Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Early Espresso, Basic Black Shaded Spruce and Real Red
Dies:  Stitched Shapes and Spot of Tea Framelits


Yeah!  Thanks Narelle for choosing me!


6. Narelles Choice: Judis festive card is full of detail and fabulous colours! I adore everything about it. Congrats Judi!




















2 comments:

  1. I just love those pine cones! Such a pretty and festive holiday card. Glad to see you this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just fabulous! I am loving everything about your festive card!

    ReplyDelete