Facebook

Friday, August 24, 2018

FMS #351

Getting in the mood for Halloween!  Though it is still warm and sunny and clearly still summer - which I love - the grocery stores had Hardy Mums on sale today which made me think that Fall is right around the corner.  Not sure I'm quite ready for that yet but I thought I'd get a jump on some Halloween cards for my October  Stampers Ten groups. (That's a hint ladies on what we will be doing in October - though this is NOT one of the cards we will do.)  Nothing cuter than a friendly ghost!










Stamps: Cauldron Bubble
Dies: Cauldron

Paper:
Toil and Trouble DSP
Highland Heather
Lemon Lime Twist
Basic Black
Whisper White

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black













http://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. A cute Halloween card! I love how you've stamped the sentiment to make a background dsp strip. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those three little ghosts along with that paper - it's like they are flying away and it really accents the sentiment! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete