Facebook

Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Stampers Club Challenge

 I love to play games. I love to win prizes.  So for all the members of this year's Stampers Club here is a chance for YOU to win a prize.


I want to increase my followers on this blog and I need your help to do so.  Invite 10 people to follow me and once they do I will give you one package of cardstock, your choice, from the annual catalog pages 142-143 (except Very Vanilla and Whisper White). Ask them to comment to this post who referred them so I can keep track.  If they can't find the post just tell them to search for the words "Prize Patrol" in the search box on the right hand side of the screen. 


And for all of you that "follows me" by email also (there is a box to fill out!) Send me an email so I know that you are following me and receiving my post alerts I'll send you a coupon for $5.00 off a future order.


In the meantime, here is another card that I made from the Gnome for the Holidays set.  (Hint: there will be a question about this card on our scavenger hunt.) 




No comments:

Post a Comment