Facebook

Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Stampers Club - September 2020 - Featured Artist: Betty Walsh


Our first Featured Artist for the 2020-2021 Stampers Club is Betty Walsh.  Betty used all the supplies that I gave her to create this super pretty Thank You card using the So Sentimental stamp set.  The paper is the same paper that I used for our September card with the addition of a piece of Magic is this Night  DSP and a different plaid from the Plaid Tidings DSP.  Doesn't look Halloweenie at all!!  Thanks Betty for sharing your creativity! 










I wasn't going to do a Halloween card this year but I just couldn't help myself!  As much as I HATE the 8 legged beasts that seem to seek me out no matter where I am, I am in awe of their ability to spin a web and I just think they are the coolest for Halloween decorations.  Hope y'all like this month's card!  (Oh, and check out the other samples I made using the same materials.)

Base card:  Pear Pizzazz 8 ½ x 5 ½ scored at 4¼ (landscape orientation)
Web embossed panel:  Gorgeous Grape: 4 x 5¼
Scraps: Whisper White, Basic Black and Plaid Tidings  (MC pg. 57)
Stamps: Hallows Night Magic (MC pg. 54)
Dies:  Halloween Magic Dies
Misc:  Glittered Organdy Ribbon (AC pg. 160)


  • Stamp sentiment with Memento Black ink on scrap of Whisper White. Cut out with smallest label die.
  • Die cut the largest of the labels from Basic Black.
  • Die cut the smallest label from the Plaid Tidings DSP.  With a paper trimmer or scissors cut through the center of the plaid label and adhere to the back of the stamped white label and then adhere both to the black label.
  • Emboss the Gorgeous Grape panel with the Cobwebs embossing folder. (MC pg. 53)
  • Adhere the ribbon to the back of the Gorgeous Grape panel and then adhere to base card.
  • Stamp spider on Whisper White and cut out with coordinating die.  
  • Assemble as in sample. Spider is adhered with a Dimensional.












Product List
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment