Facebook

Friday, May 29, 2020

New Catalog Launch Party - Drive-by Style

The craziness of the past few months has kept me away from the computer for the most part - other than keeping up with Facebook - which I do mostly from my phone.  With the new reality of social distancing I will be using my blog more frequently.  I will be hosting my regular monthly classes via Zoom and will try to upload the video of the card making to the blog when I finish with the live class.  All of this is new to me.  I'm pretty tech savvy so it shouldn't be too much of an issue but we'll see. If nothing else, it might be comical!  Stay tuned for more info.

I just wanted to show folks what the prizes are for the tea cup auction.  Please see images below.  You will be able to choose which prize cups you'd like me to put your tickets into since you won't be able to physically do so yourself.  I will have a sheet for you to complete the day of the drive-by or if I won't see you in person I'll email it to you and you may choose that way.

Please note: for the Power of Hope it is the stamps only, not the embossing folder.  And for the SAB Paper Cutter and Sampler, it is the paper only. Not the cutter.

There are also two $20 Gift Certificates - one for a Stamp-a-Stack and the other to be used for a Card Buffet.





Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment