Facebook

Thursday, May 9, 2019

Catalog Preservation

The Stampin' Up! annual catalog is one of our best resources! Not only is it the home for all of the Stampin' Up! products there are also so many tips and project samples that just cry out to be replicated! The photos below show how I preserve my catalog.  I use the 3 hole punch magazine holder and an inexpensive 3 ring binder. Both items may be purchased on Amazon but a local favorite store of mine - Ocean State Job Lot - sells the binders very inexpensively.  The tabs are made by Post It and I use them year to year.  I'll have these items for sale at my new catalog launch party (at cost) so you can fancy up your catalog the day you get it!  Be sure to sign up for this FREE event on my website which you can access from the right side bar.  Just go to the events tab and scroll to June 8!







No comments:

Post a Comment