Facebook

Thursday, October 4, 2018

FMS # 357 and Color Throwdown #513

Hi all! I rarely combine challenges but this is a crazy busy week for me and I only have time for one!  I also rarely stray away from using SU! stamps only in my challenges but for some reason this stamp set - Ornaments4Christmas from The Stamps of Life immediately came to mind when I saw the sketches for both challenges.  I was also prepping for a class in a few weeks and had cut this DSP for those cards and I knew it would also work for the CTD challenge.  So here it is!








Stamps:
Ornaments4Christmas - The Stamps of Life (matching dies)
"Christmas" die  SU Merry Christmas thinlits

Paper: Whisper White
Basic Black
Shaded Spruce
Pacific Point
Plaid paper - unknown

Ink:  Black
Pacific Point
Lemon Lime Twist



https://colorthrowdown.blogspot.com/




http://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. Great holiday card! Love how you used the ornaments! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card! Love the background embossing and the fun ornaments! Perfect for Christmas! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card, Judi! Love from Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layering. Thanks for playing at Color Throw Down this week. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Such a fun combination of the challenges! Thanks so much for joining us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete