Facebook

Sunday, September 16, 2018

FMS #354



The minute I saw this sketch I thought "washi tape"!!! Though my heart remains true to Stampin' Up! I do support other companies from time to time. (Did you notice the word "support"?  That is how I justify spending money on treasures.  I'm "supporting" the global economy. You're welcome!) The spider web embossing folder is Darice and the washi tape with the Halloween words are all from the Eyelet Outlet (Which is one of my favorite vendors that go to my local expos/shows.)  All other products are SU! (Though the washi tape is retired.)

Paper:
Whisper White
Pumpkin Pie
Basic Black

Punch:  Spooky Bats Punch (page 51 of the 2018 Holiday Catalog)










































http://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com/2018/09/freshly-made-sketches-354-sketch-by.html



1 comment:

  1. What a great Halloween card! Love the embossed background and your bats! The washi tape is perfect for this sketch for sure! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete