Facebook

Sunday, February 11, 2018

Inspired by All the Little Things #79

This is my first time playing with "Inspired by All the Little Things."  I knew that I had a bicycle stamp in my collection (or two or three) but I wasn't in love with any of them.  I had purchased the Stampin' Up!  Build-a-Bike set and put it with my stash to put in a tag sale sometime in the future.  Just too many teeny tiny little parts. Anyway, I decided to drag it out for this card. (And I think I might be inspired to keep the set now!)  All paper used is SU! - Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Flirty Flamingo and Real Red.  The embossing folder is from Cuttlebug and the "Love" die cut is from the Tim Holtz Celebrate Thinlits set.
















http://inspiredbyallthelittlethings.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Great use of the inspiration piece and colors! So happy you joined us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you pulled that set out of the "tag sale" pile because your card is great! The embossed BG adds so much texture and the delicate ribbon is the perfect touch. Thanks for playing along at Inspired By All the Little Things!

    ReplyDelete